Wednesday 18 April 2007

Wednesday

I found a link today, that lets you highlight countries. Say where you've been in the world. But here's the countries on our planned tour here.

Also today I handed my resignation letter in. Told them yesterday, just did the formals today. We tried to hand Joanna's NZ residency application in on Monday, but we had the wrong birth certificate. So we're waiting for the long version, hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow and we can get the application in on Friday. Other than that the application is apparently "perfect"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rats I sent an e-mail instead of posting comments - I'll get the hang of this eventually !!
Wow - love to see the itinery up there - and as I said in the e-mail- great memory bank for your grandchildren(our great-grandchildren that is!!)and there might even be a book in there somewhere - Jo???
Love Mum Clark xx